Senior Accountant Hull
Are you a qualified practice accountant looking to work within a fast paced environment? Our client in Hull is rapidly expanding and is looking for an Senior Accountant to join their team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking to recruit an experienced and professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA) Senior Accountant for our Hull Office.
To be a senior member of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate accounting function providing a high standard of professionalism along with quality of service to a varied client base.
Experience of the supervision and training of junior members of staff will be useful however of more importance to us is the ability to develop good working relationships with new and existing clients. They will be expected to undertake accounts preparation as part of their role. Audit experience is also essential.
What you bring to the table:
- 2 years’ experience within practice
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Must be highly organised, proactive and a self-starter
- Able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient
- Can work well under pressure and in a very busy environment
- Xero certified user
- A team player, with active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own as required
- Ambitious and self motivated
- Priortise your time and meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office, including Excel, Word
- Audit experience
- UK-based with legal authorisation to work in the UK
This is a full time position, working in the office in Hull. The salary is up to £40,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to see your CV — apply today!