Semi Senior Accountant – Lymm (Hybrid)
Are you AAT-qualified and wanting to move out of the corporate grind? Do you want a shorter commute, working at a friendly practice in a quaint Cheshire village? Our client looks to hire a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Lymm (just outside of Warrington).
Join a growing practice with a collaborative, friendly team. No idea is a bad idea, and enjoy a varied but balanced workload supporting a wonderful client base.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts, corporation tax returns, VAT returns, P11Ds, and self assessments
- Liaise with clients for the above functions
- Assist with administrative tasks in the Practice
What you bring to the table
You are a solid all-rounder accounting professional with a sense of humour and genuine interest in supporting clients with top-quality service.
- AAT fully qualified or ACCA part qualified
- At least 4 years of proven experience working in a UK accountancy practice environment
- Strong working knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to learn quickly and excellent attention to detail
- High levels of professionalism and genuine interest and care for the clients you work with
- Good communication, with solid interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Client management experience is beneficial but not essential
- Located in and legally authorised to work in the UK
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an established and friendly small practice in a quaint village in Warrington
- Hybrid working available up to 2 days a week (to be discussed)
- No corporate nonsense
- Career progression is readily available
Position: Semi-Senior Accountant
Type: Full-time, permanent
Location: Lymm, Warrington (hybrid – 3 days in office, 2 days remote)
Salary: Up to £36,000, DOE
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to see your CV — apply today!