Personal Assistant – Bicester
Are you an organised and experienced personal assistant looking to contribute your outstanding admin skills to the growth of a fantastic company? Our accountancy client in Oxfordshire is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator with PA experience to join their team to support the Senior Partner and coordinate the office.
This is an engaging and varied position that will support the Senior Partner of the practice, assisting with the team and supporting the continued growth of the business. The practice is a thriving accounting firm in Bicester that caters to a variety of small business clients.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and liaising directly with the partner of the firm.
- Monitoring emails and directing client queries to the appropriate account manager.
- Writing client correspondence on behalf of the management team.
- Attending staff meetings and producing the agenda and minutes.
- Raising invoices and maintaining a monthly analysis of turnover.
- Writing and posting news articles for the company website and Facebook page.
- Ensuring the office is tended to at all times, dealing with staffing queries and general running of the office.
An immediate start date is available so that a handover period can be worked alongside the current PA/Office Coordinator. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm, which can be flexible if required.
What you bring to the table
You are personable and organised with a proven track record of success in a similar role.
- 3-4 years of strong PA and administrative experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice or similar professional service-based organisation
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Exceptional office coordination experience
- Ability to juggle and prioritise an occasionally heavy workload is essential
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong command of the English language and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Good proficiency with Facebook and simple blog updates for a website
What’s in it for you?
Work in a supportive, active office environment in an important role supporting the Senior Partner and overall team.
- Job title: Personal Assistant & Office Coordinator
- Type of employment: Full time
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + discretionary bonus + pension contribution
- Location: Bicester (with opportunity for hybrid and flexible working)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- CPD and support readily available
- Team days out, Dress Down Fridays
- All IT equipment is provided
Does this sound like the role for you? We’d love to see your CV – apply today!