Payroll Clerk – Bicester (Hybrid, Contractor Role)
Are you an experienced Payroll Clerk in search of a contract role that provides the flexibility to balance work and life in the month? Our client in rural Oxfordshire is seeking a part-time payroll contractor to join their team. The practice is a thriving accounting firm based in Bicester.
- Part-time, payroll contract role
- 27~ hours per month
- 28 monthly payrolls + 1 fortnightly payroll
In this contract role, you will support our client’s payroll client roster of 28 monthly payrolls and 1 fortnightly payroll on BrightPay. Most of the work (outside of the fortnightly payroll) will take place across the last week of the month.
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 2-3 year years of payroll experience
- Strong working knowledge of BrightPay
- Confident, motivated self-starter with the ability to manage your time effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- Availability to work on location in Bicester, Oxfordshire in the last week of the month for monthly payroll and when needed to accommodate a single fortnightly payroll
- Must be based in Oxfordshire and legally authorised to work in the UK
Work in a friendly and active office environment in an important role that provides flexibility in the month for you and that supports a client roster of fantastic small businesses with their payroll needs.
- Job title: Payroll Clerk
- Type of employment: Contract, part-time (27 hours per month with 75% of this to be in the last week of the month)
- Salary: Up to £15 per hour DOE
- Location: Bicester (with opportunity for hybrid and flexible working)
- Free on-site parking
- CPD and support readily available
- Team days out, Dress Down Fridays
- All IT equipment is provided
Does this sound like the role for you? We’d love to see your CV – apply today!